[HELP][CODE]

From: Igor Murilo Almeida (hekal@este.fam.ulusiada.pt)
Date: 09/04/96

I have the patched.src.1.1 , but I can't put it RIGHT ...
I've copied to the src dir and then made the MAKE ALL command ..
it gives me this errors ...

act.item.c: In function `get_check_money':
act.item.c:136: warning: `share' might be used uninitialized in this function

olc.c:73: warning: `vnum' might be used uninitialized in this function
make[1]: Circular races.c <- races.c dependency dropped.
races.c: In function `language_abilities':
races.c:125: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
races.c:132: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
races.c:139: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
races.c:146: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
races.c:153: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
races.c: In function `language_abilities':
races.c:125: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
races.c:132: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
races.c:139: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
races.c:146: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
races.c:153: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type

comm.o(.text+0xe82): undefined reference to `run_events'
act.other.o(.text+0x187): undefined reference to `write_aliases'
act.other.o(.text+0x1f2): undefined reference to `write_aliases'
handler.o(.text+0x15c1): undefined reference to `clean_events'
interpreter.o(.text+0x2464): undefined reference to `read_aliases'
make[1]: *** [../bin/circle] Error 1