Re: [code] Newbie Equipment

From: James Rackley (
Date: 09/05/96

Hmmm well since I never could find anything like that myself I just added
into the 3063 room zone to load a newbie bag then put all newbie eq into it!

To cut down on the spam tho so far i have it set to just load a max of 6
of these bags and in the DESC of the bag it asks newbies to get all bag
then to junk it that way a new refreshed one would load into the room.

So until I or we find someway to automatically give newbies EQ thats the
way I am going to do it. :)