Re: Easy-Color Bug??

From: John C. Dodds (zzan@dbeach.com)
Date: 09/06/96

Hmm, what kind of errors did you get I use the easy color thing and all or
the cc*** colors that were already in the code are still there and working
fine but whenever I want to add more color to new code (or existing code) I
just do it the easy color way and it works fine.  This add-on should not
affect the existing color procedures in the code already.

John