Changing Address

From: collins (collins@raptor.eznets.canton.oh.us)
Date: 09/07/96

Okay ya'll, I was away for awhile, but now I'm back.

My new mailing address will be callak@geocities.com instead of that big-a$$
one I had before. Even though I just got my GeoCities Page up, it just a
little one for now until my MUD is actually running.

Anyways... if you want to visit it for whatever reason:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/8066/

But don't say I didnt warn ya.

-J

Oh, and in case you didn't know for whatever reason, GeoCity Membership
(Home Pages&Email) is free. I just thought that was cool and wanted to
spread it!

I just wanted to help out any WebSiteless IMPs out.