(no subject)

From: rclark (rclark@peganet.com)
Date: 09/08/96

Has anyone out there written a zremove command to Sammy's OLC?

If not I guess I'll have to write it. Also, I haven't determined if this is
a bug
in the original code or not. (Have mailed him about it, no reply yet) But
if you do an rset exit <non-existent exit> keyword, you get a seg fault.
Looks like it needs a little NULL if checking in there.

I would really like to get the zremove command, having very little time to
write it.

Bob