Re: [CODE/RP] Adding PC sdescs

From: Skylar (
Date: 09/10/96

On Sun, 8 Sep 1996, Alex wrote:

> This is what I've done:

I looked over all that code you posted and it looks nearly exactly like
my own (I'm using short descrips and long descrips too).  I cant see any
problems or reason for it to be crashing on ya... the only thing I can
think of is maybe try using str_dup() everywhere you used strdup() the
former is part of circle (in utils.c).  I've found the normal strdup()
function to be a little unreliable in circlemud, as well as not being
available on some OS's...