[newbie] coding.doc

From: Hot Fudge Sundae (hfs@net.bluemoon.net)
Date: 09/11/96

Before I start asking a billion questions in this mailing list, I want to
read all I can about coding MUD.  Unfortunately, my coding.doc file is
only a partial file <dont ask me why>  and I would like to know where I
can get it, or if somebody out there could send it to me.

I have checked many FAQ pages and MUD FTP sites and have not found this
particular document.  As a new IMPL I would rather read first, practice
then ask questions :P

All my other .doc files seem to be in tact for now. How bout it? Any
suggestions?

M Szanyi
Blue Moon Online System
http://www.bluemoon.net
mud.bluemoon.net 4000

    Before I start asking a billion questions in this mailing list, I want to
    read all I can about coding MUD.  Unfortunately, my coding.doc file is
    only a partial file <dont ask me why>  and I would like to know where I
    can get it, or if somebody out there could send it to me.

    I have checked many FAQ pages and MUD FTP sites and have not found this
    particular document.  As a new IMPL I would rather read first, practice
    then ask questions :P

    All my other .doc files seem to be in tact for now. How bout it? Any
    suggestions?

In the CircleMUD distribution, there is a directory called 'doc'.  This
is probably the directory in which you found an incomplete copy of
'coding.doc.'

In the same directory is a file called README.NOW.

Read it.

Now.