Working with affections...

From: Mud Admin (empire@www.cedarnet.com)
Date: 09/14/96

I have been saving up my questions for awhile now...but I was thinking to
myself "It sure would be cool if being undead was an affection flag,
rather than a race of it's own."

So I added it as a possible affection and so forth, but I am still not
sure how to go about making the IMP be able to set this on a character.
This lead me to wonder if it were possible to toggle affections at my own
descretion on mobs and PCs. Say via the set command. Right now, with
undead as a race, I can just set <victim> <race>.

But to be honest, I am not sure I understand how to do that with an
affection.

I was thinking that it would be neat if as an IMP I could set <mob>
<affection flag> (INVIS, NO_TRACK, UNDEAD, whatever.)

Anyone with some helpful insight would be welcome.

As usual, flames about my lack of coding ability are not welcome.