fuzzy

From: Vladimir Prelovac (tomcat@galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu)
Date: 09/21/96

I've got this little strange problem.. I added one mob to Midgaard zone
(30.mob & 30.zon) and when I booted MUD (circle3.0.8) it crashed
(segm. fault). I looked at syslog and last thing was "Loading mobs.....".
So, i triple-checked data I added for this mob and I even copy&pasted
last mob in the file and just changed it's number - it still got crashed.

What's the catch?

 |   Prelovac       /---\     email: tomcat@galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu       |
 |   Vladimir      / * * \           tomcat@afrodita.rcub.bg.ac.yu   |
 |   ETF Beograd    \___/     http://galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu/~tomcat/     |