sockets

From: Joe Vail (budd@gatecoms.gatecom.com)
Date: 09/22/96

I have had 2 great coders look at a problem with sockets on my mud.
Right now if you take over a body already in use or lose link, or
quit out, it terminates the game, or makes everyone lose link. In
syslog is shows Bad poll number sometimes. Then Normal termination.
It always crashes on 2nd "losing descriptor without char". One of
the coders said it was losing string variables somewhere or something
But couldnt locate the actual problem yet. Any ideas?
Er and Chuck, was just suggesting service.eshores.com, didnt mean it to
sound like I was being an asshole. hope you didnt get that idea =)
Buddie-Joe Vail                 ruins.casagrande.com 4000