Renting & stuff

From: Amy & Ryan Biggs (
Date: 09/23/96

What I would like to do is have rent free, BUT, I want people to HAVE to go
to an inn to rent, and no matter where you quit (temple or inn) you will
come back there when you log on.  So, I need 2 things: #1, the code from
the site to save positions when you quit (if anyone has it handy, it's the
one that changes the save_char in the interpreter.c and another file too)
and #2 some ideas how to get the free rent, but will do the standard stuff
for renting if you do or don't rent.

The Husband and Wife team from heck!
Amy Biggs:
Ryan Biggs: