Re: Adding a time trigger for mprogs.

From: Hot Fudge Sundae (hfs@net.bluemoon.net)
Date: 09/23/96

The following statement can begin a routine that will run at 4
o'clock, use the hour field of military time.  If you want to do it in
real human time, use the routines in time.h appropriate for your system
and call them from wherever in the program which may be appropriate.

Make sure your routine is in a loop which will be checked at least once
every hour if using MUD time.

if (time_info.hours == 16)

The time_info is defined in structs.h