Re: [IDEAS] DEATH !!!!

From: Thomas Pedersen (classic@cloud9.net)
Date: 09/24/96

I used to play a mud with a 3-4 min death sequence, extremely annoying.

What is mentioned below would make me stop playing there.

Highly annoying for the players, considering how easy it is to die in
circlemuds.

(IMHO)

I'm sticking with equip@corpse@place of death. I did code a death sequence
(very brief), and then transfer the player to the temple yard. (no more
back to the menu).