Re: [Fwd: [OFF-TOPIC]]

From: Melen (
Date: 09/28/96

In a sentence: TOUGH SHIT.
Efnet channels aren't owned and I didn't take it from anyone. There was
*NOONE* in there. And I can advertise my mud if I damn well want. Now,
you listen to me you little shit... If you attack my mud again, I WILL
have the admins at contact your ISP. I will not tolerate your
SLANDER for no reason.

I would highly advise removing this moron from this list. We don't need
this kind of useless slander.

Also, for the record. I don't restrict anyone from talking in #mud.
People just usually don't.