[Announcement] Newer new do_who :)

From: Admin of The Keep (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 09/29/96

Quite a long time ago I put my new do_who patch up on ftp2 -- since then,
however, a cosmetic bug was discovered.  Sadly, this made the 'who'
command look hideous and was the result of me forgetting one tiny little
line of code.  Since I'm tired of reporting it to people when they bash my
code or whatnot, I have decided to upload a fixed do_who.

I have updated the README file, fixed the problem and implemented two new
switches (-i to list immortals only, -m to list mortals only).

I should probably have made boot_high a static int in do_who, but I forgot
and it doesn't make that big of a difference.  If you really want to make
it a static int, put 'static int boot_high = 0;' in do_who and remove the
global define of boot_high at the top of the file.

The patch was designed for CircleMUD v3.0bpl11, but should work with most
other stock versions.  See the README for more details.  I just uploaded
it a few minutes ago, so depending upon when Alex can get to it, it will
[hopefully] replace the old one.  Those using the old do_who can just cut
and paste from the new diff file.  I didn't feel like making a patch to a
patch, and it seems more convient for people if they don't have to do two
seperate patches.

  <*=-+Daniel+-=*>
  "Forgive me father, for I am sin."