Re: [CODE] Porting Circle 3.0 to linux!?!

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@jhu.edu)
Date: 10/01/96

> Now, I am desperately trying to set it up on a linux box... I have
> uploaded all files i need.. changed the ones that needs changing for
> linux.... and created a new makefile.

1) Zip up the entire windows distribution and move it to the linux box.
2) Run ./configure in Circle's home directory, this should create a
   Makefile and conf.h for you.
3) Type make
4) Be warned that your playerfile may not work.

How did you 'create a new makefile'?  I'm interested because a lot of
people report getting this same error as you.