[Code][Newbie] A Few Starting Questions

From: DJ Pure (pure@ozramp.net.au)
Date: 10/03/96

Hello All,
	 I have a few starting questions about the latest circle mud patch (i
think
it's 11) I've downloaded and got running.

** It's the WINDOWS95 version and it compiled and run perfectly, first
time. **

(i) I can't rent. It says quit, which means Char's drop everything. How /
where do i can that?
(ii) Is there any way the PC Records can be saved into folders / files??
Right now it saves them to a file.
(iii) I don't think my syslog is working ... can someone give me an
example of how to record into the log when something important happens
(eg self deletion). Running through some code, there are plenty of mudlog
entries but my syslog file is always 0 bytes with nothing in it. It only
prints things to the dos shell

Thanks.
		Justin Adler.