Crashes :(

From: Corey Hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 10/03/96

Hello!
Can you guys help me out with this? I just need to know what
would cause this! There was nothing in the logs above this
but a force to do brief(which worked) and a few advances.
if you need the code from free_obj in db.c let me know,
I'll gladly provide it! Thanks!

**

Thu Oct  3 08:41:59 :: error (handler.c): trying to illegally extract obj
from obj
Thu Oct  3 08:41:59 :: error (handler.c): trying to illegally extract obj
from obj

0x8026837 in free_obj (obj=0x83c4e00) at db.c:2140
2140        if (obj->name && obj->name != obj_proto[nr].name)

**

Thanks again!

Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
____         choitsma@netcom.com