CODE: Adding a command to make mobs wait.

From: Fionn Colvin (fcolvin@metz.une.edu.au)
Date: 10/04/96

Hiya all,
         Below is a coammand that I'm trying to get working which will
make a mob wait for a period of time before doing anything else. Its used
in MOBProgs. The trouble is when I call the command from in a mprog the
mob doesn't wait as he/she should. Is however I switch to him/her and
then type mpwait 5 he/she will wait. Any ideas how I can get this working?

thanks in advance

Fionn Colvin

ACMD(do_mpwait)
{
  int mob_wait = 0;

  if (!IS_NPC(ch) || IS_AFFECTED(ch, AFF_CHARM)) {
    send_to_char("Huh?\n\r", ch);
    return;
  }

  if (!*argument)
    mob_wait = 1;
  else {
    argument = one_argument(argument, arg);

    if (!is_number(arg))
      mob_wait = 1;
    else
      mob_wait = atoi(arg);
  }

  mob_wait *= PULSE_VIOLENCE / 2;

  WAIT_STATE(ch, mob_wait);

/* I've also tried GET_MOB_WAIT(ch) = mob_wait;
   It didn't work either. */

  return;
}