Re: Re: Auto Reimbursement...

From: Justin Robinson - Primacy (Justin@wired.uvm.edu)
Date: 10/06/96

> Heya,
> I think this would be bad, what if you saved came back on gave all your
> stuff to someone else and then reimbursed yourself?
> now there are two sets of your eq running around.
> just my 2 cents.
> John

That's a good point - and one I've already accounted for.  I'm not
too worried about Equipment at this point.  I'm only going to be
reimbursing things like STR, DEX, EXP, etc.    But you did make me
think about reimbursing GOLD, and BANK_GOLD.  Those shouldn't be done
because of what you said.  People could just create all they wanted.
Thanks for the help.

| Justin Robinson                                               |
| VTel - Springfield Vermont                                    |
| Programmer/Technician/Analyst/Consultant                      |
| Online Resume: http://www.vermontel.com/~jmrobins/resume.html |
|        E-Mail: jmrobins@vermontel.com                         |
|      WWW-Page: http://www.vermontel.com/~jmrobins/            |