Re: Show Percentage Levels for skills/spells

From: Michael Timothy Donovan (donovan@engin.umich.edu)
Date: 10/06/96

Actually I have done this exact thing on the MUD I am coding for.  It
separately displays skills and spells (since spell casters can now learn
skills) and shows the actual percentages.  I don't have the code handy,
but if you would like me to send you a copy just reply to this message.
It is rather short and involves only two functions in spec_procs.c.