Re: AUTO-EQUIP

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@jhu.edu)
Date: 10/06/96

The AUTOEQUIP patch is not required to get rent files to save correctly
under Windows 95.  The problem is that the rent directories (a-e, f-k,
etc.) are not created by certain Windows unzipping programs because the
directories are empty.  This will be "fixed" in pl12 simply because pl12
will be distributed with dummy files in each of the rent directories,
forcing the unzip programs to create those directories.  In the short
term, pl11 users can fix the problem simply by creating directories in
the lib/plrobjs directory called "a-e", "f-j", "k-o", "p-t", and "u-z".

Jeremy