Re: Bug in pl 11

From: Amy & Ryan Biggs (nauvie@netcom.ca)
Date: 10/07/96

>The reason is because if the bitvector is signed (as I think it is in
>stock Circle code), setting the last bit is how a negative number is
>represented.  Negative bitvectors usually indicate errors in the
>world files or the world file parsing code.

There are a few things to do to fix this.  First, make all bitvector
variables as unsigned.  Next, change the sprintbit in utils.c (and it's
declaration in utils.h) to have the bitvector variable be unsigned too.
THat would fix the problem of the INVALID's (as I posted here before.)

The Husband and Wife team from heck!
E-mail: nauvie@netcom.ca
Amy Biggs:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3461
Ryan Biggs: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3460