[CODE][NEWBIE] OLC, Obuild 6

From: Søren Peter skou (tigerdyr@internet.dk)
Date: 10/07/96

Hi all..

I've found some strange things going on with OBUILD06 and BPL11

Seems like when I'm editing something, nomatter if it's a new one or an
existing one, it saves as (if it's an object I'm editing) VNUM 0 nu
matter what I do.

Anyone seen that problem????

Another thing, I would like to be able to restring objects, so e.g. I
can give special objects to players, without actually giving them a new
object. (e.g. The longsword turns into The Sword of Soren) Any idea on
that one?? (I don't even know where to start on this one)

If anyone has ideas or code to share I'd be more than enormous happy. :)

/Soren