Doors

From: Sean P. Mountcastle (mountcas@pluto.ee.cua.edu)
Date: 10/09/96

	I was curious if anyone scrapped the current way doors are done
and implemented them as objects which can be destroyed, have specials
that  can be triggered by picking them, opening/closing them, etc.

	Anyways, I'm just curious as to how (generally)one would
implement this.  A special door object that is loaded on zone reset (if
it wasnt there already) that uses its value array to tell which exit it's
blocking, how sturdy it is, its state (open, closed, destroyed, etc).

	Anyways, any ideas/suggestions would be really helpful.

	- Sean

Sean Mountcastle