[Newbie] Win95 and Renting probl

From: DJ Pure (pure@ozramp.net.au)
Date: 10/12/96

After finding out that Win95 doesn't let you save objects WITHOUT first
creating the appropriate player object directories, I did that and now the
Players can save all their objects they have on them ..
*BUT* anything they are wearing,holding etc DOESN'T GET SAVED in the last
position but is placed back into the players inventory when the player
returns. I haven't modified the code in anyway (besides creating those
directories) and when the player logs back in, it's recorded as
'retrieving crashed saved items and entering game'. The RENT command
doesn't work (it only says type quit and your items will be saved - that
was how it came with the Win95 downloaded code) and QUIT is used to quit.

Any idea's for those who have solved this dilemma please *beg beg*

Jussy