Re: [CODE] Pulse status on MOBS??

From: black (black@launchpad.cadvision.com)
Date: 10/12/96

I have a non-code solution...

I would suggest you look at a mobprog patch that we put in on WisneyMud
that uses interpreted ascii mob progs that act (instantly) on certain
triggers - including greet_prog. Only thing is - I'm not sure where our
Imp found it... It is based on the MOBprog 2.1 release intended for
Merc2.1 and above muds and was patched to work with Circle. Most of it
works well and it is handy for off-line builders who don't know C
(eg yours truly). Next time I see my Imp I'll ask him where he found it
but if you look in the usual places you may track it down.

Blackadder