Re: NEWBIE: Startup-Eq.

From: Primacy (jmrobins@wired.uvm.edu)
Date: 10/13/96

This isn't exactly what you wanted, but what we did on Ruin! mud was to
create a newbie-guard who, when you type: NEWBIE  gives you a complete
set of newbie eq.  (Not sellable, and junks when donated or dropped).
Still doesn't give them $$, but then you could put that in the startup.

Primacy
Ruin! Mud
ruin.org 4000