Question concerning Obuild..

From: The Chuckster (wcarson@umr.edu)
Date: 10/13/96

I have installed obuild and until recently have only used
the room editor with no problems except it adds ^M 's to
every line in the room descripts when I edit them. Is
there a way to eliminate this annoying problem?

Also, I have added more value[X] slots to my object files.
The probelm here is that if I edit an object with the online
editor and save it, it removes all the extra values from each
object and sets them to the stock circle amount of 4 values.

This is extremely annoying because then that file will not
load and the mud will not boot. I have to go in by hand and
reset all of them. How would I alter the build file to
prevent this. I have looked over the file but cannot come
up with anything.

Thanks,

Rajah