[Newbie] Paladin Skills

From: Nicholas S. Wourms (reddragon@greatbasin.com)
Date: 10/14/96

Hi, I'm what you would probably consider a newbie coder :).

My problem is this:  I have implemented a paladin class on my mud.  The
class works great, and is cool and everything...except for one small
problem.  Whenever I try to use Warrior skills that I have assigned to
the class (such as kick), I get the message "You'd better leave all the
martial arts to fighters...".  I have isolated this problem in do_kick in
act.offensive.c, I just need to know how to add CLASS_PALADIN to the "if
GET_CLASS(ch) != CLASS_WARRIOR" statement, so that Paladins will be able
to use warrior skils.  C'mon all ya coders out there, show me yer stuff! :P

--
Immortal Staff of DragonMUD
mud.intuittech.com:4444