[Offtopic] Are you a roleplayer? Funny site.

From: M.C. Lewis (mc2@geocities.com)
Date: 10/15/96

Apparently, all of us are evil.  D&D and like games are dangerous...

Hee hee

Like my brother said, "I can't believe someone actually took the time to
make this!"

Concerning Circle:

If you run a large MUD, sooner or later you may get noticed by these
loonies...

It's only a matter of time before someone running a MUD gets charged
with something because a misguided parent doesn't approve of his/her
child's activites.  Some MUDs have sex, almost all have violence...
Perhaps we need to start an organization like the EFF but specifically
for providers of online entertainment?

Most of you are aware, I'm sure, that a large part (if not the majority)
of MUD players are under 18.

CC responses to me if you'd like, I'm not subscribed to the list.