Re: [ADMIN] Copyright issues

From: J. David Ribak (ribak@Token.Net)
Date: 10/16/96

Here is an excerpt from a publication of the Library of Congress, pertaining
to Title 17 of US code.

HOW TO SECURE A COPYRIGHT
Copyright Secured Automatically Upon Creation
The way in which copyright protection is secured under the present law is
frequently misunderstood. No publication or registration or other action in
the Copyright Office is required to secure copyright (see following
NOTE). There are, however, certain definite advantages to registration.