Re: CODE: Races

From: Peter Hartman (hartman@kuntrynet.com)
Date: 10/19/96

Jonathan Blackhawke wrote:

> there is a call for d->pos in interpreter.c that needs to be changed to
> GET_PFILEPOS(d->character)
>
> ----------
> > From: Peter Hartman <hartman@kuntrynet.com>
> > To: circle@cspo.queensu.ca
> > Subject:  CODE: Races
> > Date: Saturday, October 19, 1996 5:12 PM
> >
> > Following the races.doc I run into this problem when compiling
> >
> > interpreter.c: function nanny
> > interpreter.c:1530: structure has no member named 'pos'
> > interpreter.c:1531: structure has no member named 'pos'

THANKS Jonathon for the prompt (very very very prompt) and correct
answer to my problem!! I appreciate it.  Also to note ... in the
ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/docs the file races.doc has  an
error which can be corrected by replacing d->pos with
GET_PFILEPOS(d->character) in the CON_QRACE case!  Thanks Jon!

wart -peter hartman <hartman@kuntrynet.com>