Re: [obuild]

From: Daniel W. Burke (dwb@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 10/21/96

> On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, Jeremy Davis wrote: > > - Uhm, Now I have 1
problem. > - I try setting the Mob status to check Spec_procs/spec_assign
and it > - doesnt!  Why? > > Or even better, modify ASSIGNMOB in
spec_assign.c so all mobs that are > assigned a spec_proc automatically
have the MOB_SPEC flag set.  Then you > never have to worry about that bit
again.

That's something I did a while back... I got tired of all the syslog spam
from mobs that didn't have spec_procs, so I strip the MOB_SPEC flag as
they are loaded from the file, then place it back on and mobs in assignmob...
\
\x