Re: [Newbie?] Race display in do_who

From: Jeremy Davis (jdavis@unix.aardvarkol.com)
Date: 10/22/96

Well,  Thats NOT entirely all true.....

     I'm not a C Programmer, BUT I have the Basic Knowledge on how to
PICK up on programming techniques.  I think if someone has experience in
programming in "Rexx, Assembly, C"  They can do Virtually all coding
cause they BOTH follow principles....  I myself started as a Rexx
Programmer, I asked questions...  And Now I dont call myself a NOVICE at
C.  All Programming is, is how much time and EFFORT you put in a JOB, and
how well your problem solving skills are....  (I'm not trying to Jump
down your throat if thats what your thinking.  Just stating a Mere fact.

L8r...

Jeremy Davis (Killer)    jdavis@aardvarkol.com | jdavis@unix.aardvarkol.com

   CEO - The UnForgiven Enterprises  ( http://www.aardvarkol.com/tufent/ )