Re: [CODE] [idea] Sleepy condition

From: Ebon Mists (mud@quake.cloudnet.com)
Date: 10/23/96

> root wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I was thinking of implementing a sleepy-condition. Just like
> > hunger and thirst but then you get sleepy. (i.e. combat will
> > get worse, concentrations loss or other things)
> >
> > I think this is more realistic than just sleeping to regenerate.
> >
> > Has anyone else thought about this ? Or even implemented it ?
> > I like to swap ideas.
>

> ThunderDome has it.. (tdome.montana.com 5555)
> But not many people like it :P

As a matter of fact, when it went in, tons of players left, and not a single
person there likes being forced to sleep. For the sake of the players, dont
code this annoying thing.

Just for refrence though, the longer you are awake the sleepier you get.
They have CAFFINE items which help you avoid sleep but make you 'wired' :)

Hades of Ebon Mists, and Kensako of TDome :)