Re: [code] [prob] (fwd)

From: Cyber Reaper (Pcyber@greatbasin.com)
Date: 10/24/96

-----snip----
> I think that's what the title of it is. Now that's a little unnecessary I
> think. The damn header is so long I cannot see the subject of the message.
>
> Can we please chill out on the headers we use, it's getting rediclous.
> Besides the fact that [prob] is not necessary. If I went in that frame of
> mind this message would have looked like:
>
> [code][prob][headers][flaming][too long]
>
> Lets all just chill a bit with the headers. I like to actually SEE the
> message subject every now and then.
AMEN!!! not to be rude but a few of these headers are to long...
[ADMIN][code][newbie][rp][off-topic]

or at least can we cut some of these down... like not placing the
CODE if your message doesabt have any code in it... I remember when
this started.... now everyone places [CODE] in the header even if
there just asking where the snippit page is.... I dont think there is
a need to place [code] in the header if you are asking for help with
code eather.... just get to the point in the sub. IE.
 I NEED HELP!!!!
looks a lot better then....
[newbie][code]I N|
                                         ^--- got cut here =:)
#1 the only time I put NEWBIE on a header is if I feel like a REAL
fool fot not knowing it =:) also what is with this OFF-TOPIC? half
the mail on here is OFF-TOPIC, also can we all start posting circle
items like we were for a week..... I would post one but unless you
want a FEAST spell or a DISARM skill I dont have a lot to offer....
=:) I did finish the battle prompt.. I posted it before.. but it was
buggy then... now it is A++. if you want it just let me know....

(P.S. if I every type BBS instead of MUD excuse me... I am running a
mud and a bbs... and my fingers get crosed sometimes =:)
Realms of Reality....
http://greatbasin.net/~cyber/index.html
telnet://login.greatbasin.net PORT: 4000
Mailto: Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us
***HD crashed... lost old SIG... will have to deal with it till L8R =:)
\\//