Re: [Code] Online Help Editor

From: Michael Scott (scottm@dns.workcomm.net)
Date: 10/25/96

> Well, I noticed people requesting an online socials editor, so I thought why
> not make a online help editor..?  Has anyone posted this code to the list or
> would like to contribute, If not, I'll just write it myself.
>
> Thanks,
> Tyler

	Not, that i necessarily do requests, but hedit is on my list of
patches "to do" for the circle ftp site, its right after my tedit command
(online editting of all the circle text files: motd, imotd, news, login etc)
which will probably require that you've patched in the new improved_edit.
Look for the tedit patch over the weekend.

                      Michael Scott -- "Living in the Eye of the Hurricane."
		      FLAMES/COMMENTS to scottm@workcomm.net

Ps. Good OLC should be standard, not the exception, then the real coding
can start, where it belongs, on the mud itself.