[CODE HELP] DO_PUSH

From: Leonard Burns IV (lburns@continet.com)
Date: 10/26/96

Just recently I think Sky posted something about a Push command, I put
it in and added all the respective code to enable it and when I compile
I get this error from act.offensive.c (which is where I put
ACMD(do_push):

act.offensive.c: In function 'do_push':
act.offensive.c:422: 'dirs' undeclared.

Anyone have any fixes for this? I see a 'char const *dirs' in
constants.c, so I add 'char const *dirs' to the do_push function but I
get other errors about passing invalid args. Any would be appreciated.
--
Leonard Burns IV
lburns@continet.com