Re: [Off-Topic] Meridian 59

From: Shmoe (shmoe@snip.net)
Date: 10/29/96

Never tried it, known about it for months though. It would be nice except
for the fact not only do they want 40 bucks for the software, but 10 bucks
a month to play.. Which I think isnt worth it..Sierra has somehting like
this out..try http://realmserver.com for more info

/-------------------------\ /-------------------------------------------------\
| shmoe@r0x.com           | | GalaxyNet Oper/Admin                            |
| shmoe@quadrant.org      | | elpaso.tx.us.galaxynet.org/irc.aip.net          |