Re: Mirror ftp sites for CircleMUD

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@circlemud.org)
Date: 10/30/96

This is fantastic news.  I'd be more than happy to give you any support
you need to set up a UK mirror site for Circle.  People have been asking
for a long time for an overseas mirror site, so I'd love to have you aboard
(and abroad :-)).

Regards,
Jeremy

> Having discussed this with the relevant people at this
end > I am happy to say that if you so wish we will be able to run