Re: [Circle] [circle][code] OLC...HELP!!!

From: Ron Hensley (ron@cross.dmv.com)
Date: 10/31/96

> I dont know what else you need...I just want to get this problem fixed.
> I'd appreciate ANY help you could be in fixing this

In a case like this, OLC is a crutchh to you.
cd into your Docs directory and learn to build without OLC, or if you know
how, just dig it out for reference. Now go into those .wld files and tear
through them looking for what is amiss.

Also look at your syslog files and see if Circle isnt screaming about
something when it loads or resets those zones