[Circle] Newbie...

From: A.Fernandez (fu017266@gcal.ac.uk)
Date: 11/01/96

Ok, maybe I have missed the point of this whole thing and shall be
*Obliterated* by flaming, but I'd like to know how difficult it would be
to redesign the basic classes, skills, weaponry etcetera to make a mud
from circle mud that isn't fantasy based.
That means not just setting up circlemud & adding / changing things, but
redesigning the whole thing. Of course I'm pretty new to C programming, so
don't know if it's worth the bother at all.

Tia

Ale