[Circle] [Newbie] Color.c Help Please

From: DJ Pure (pure@ozramp.net.au)
Date: 11/01/96

Ok. I downloaded the color.c code from the snippets page (i checked today
and i couldn't find it on there, though).

Well, I had to add these three things to the top of the code.

#include "screen.h"
#include "comm.c"

extern struct descriptor_data *t;

and now i'm getting all these link errors - multiple defined symbols. I'm
obviously declaring comm.c twice or something. Anyone know how i fix
this?

oh. the makefile is this.

        castle.obj class.obj color.obj config.obj constants.obj db.obj
fight.obj graph.obj handler.obj \

color.obj: color.c screen.h comm.h
      $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) color.c