Alias save bug

From: Harvey Gilpin (rv@twylite.demon.co.uk)
Date: 11/03/96

Hi all,

If anyone other than myself is using the save aliases code available
at JHU, then you may be interested to know that it has a memory leak
in the write_aliases() function.

The fix is trivial, but for those who arn't so familiar with C, here it
is:

change
  buf = strdup(temp->replacement);
  buf = temp->replacement;

It also crashes if you have aliases longer than 127 characters, but I'll
leave the fix for that as an excersise for the reader :o>

Rv.

P.S. I'd just like to point out, that although this code is available at
JHU, it was not written by Jeremy Elson, and he does not support it.
*wink Ras*