[Circle] Saving obj in place

MAALEXAN@am.pnu.com
Date: 11/04/96

There is a patch available at the ftp site that is supposed to allow
objects to save in place.  It was developed by Jeremy Hess, the same person
who did a saved alias patch that is also available.  The alias patch works
just fine.  The objsave patch compiles just fine, but gives seg faults
having to do with containers when run.  I have thought of printing out the
code and staring at it for a long period of time to see if I can understand
how it works and maybe catch an error.

Before I do that, I was wondering if anyone else has ever tried to use this
patch.  If so did you get it working, or are there too many problems?