Re: [Circle] Newbie? Hardly.

From: Michael Steinmann (claywar@moltar.cetlink.net)
Date: 11/04/96

Hmm, your response is highly immature for one thing, and honestly I don't
agree with you.  First off, what you wrote in your original letter
(something like "make me something worth patching in") was showing your
laziness to go out and BE ORIGINAL.  If you are as experienced as you say
you are, then just code it yourself.  As for not wanting to waste time,
welcome to MUD admin, if you don't want to spend the time, I highly
encourage you to NOT run a mud.  And C buggy?  Not a chance, only the
code that people make, buy a book, thats what they're for (believe it or
not).

claywar[ms]

--
Waste time not when thou hast not time to waste.