[Circle] [olc] obuild bugfix

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 11/07/96

Anyone out there using obuild who hasn't grabbed the new act.build.c from
my ftp site should grab it.  I've finally cleaned up just about every
crashbug (at least, every crashbug I'm aware of).  I think this is the
cleanest incarnation of obuild ever :)

If you've already ftp'ed it, there's an even newer version I just put
there today.  The only difference is zdeny, which has been modified a bit
to eliminate a crashbug seen on a few operating systems.

The shop editor might be around the corner, as well as a new zone editor
concept that I think will be very intuitive and much faster than anything
you've seen before ;)

Sam