[Circle] <NEWBIE> Levels HELP

From: Todd Hamilton Richert (3i42bzz@cmuvm.csv.cmich.edu)
Date: 11/07/96

Ok I have read the levels doc I have spent many many hours trying to get
this to work and every time I do i just get that many more errors Please
help me :(.  I am trying to move it from 34 levels to 114 levels so my
assumption was that I didnt' have to change anything other than what the
levels.doc said to so in class.c I added enough ,01's in the thac0's for
the 4 classes to make it 114.  Then I added 80 {"The undecided male" "The
undecided female", and just added 1 to the xp needed for each level.
Then I went into structs.h and changed the impl to 114 grgod to 112 god
to 109 and the other one to 100.  Here are some of the MANY errors I get
when I run make all.

<bigger>make ../bin/circle

make[1]: Entering directory `/circle/src'

gcc -c -g -O -Wall -fno-strict-prototypes  comm.c

In file included from comm.c:28:

structs.h:19: warning: `struct char_data' declared inside parameter
list

structs.h:19: warning: its scope is only this definition or
declaration,

structs.h:19: warning: which is probably not what you want.

structs.h: In function `name':

structs.h:451: storage class specified for parameter `sbyte'

structs.h:452: storage class specified for parameter `ubyte'

structs.h:453: storage class specified for parameter `sh_int'

structs.h:454: storage class specified for parameter `ush_int'

structs.h:455: storage class specified for parameter `bool'

structs.h:458: storage class specified for parameter `byte'

structs.h:461: storage class specified for parameter `sh_int'

structs.h:519: parse error before `}'

structs.h:526: parse error before `obj_num'

structs.h:526: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union

structs.h:534: parse error before `}'

structs.h:565: parse error before `sh_int'

structs.h:565: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union

structs.h:566: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

house.h:8: parse error before `sh_int'

house.h:8: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union

house.h:9: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

house.h:10: parse error before `exit_num'

house.h:10: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

house.h:17: conflicting types for `spare0'

comm.c:488: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

comm.c:490: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

</bigger>

Ok thats the jist of them theres several pages of errors, none of which
are from class.c primarily structs.h and comm.c i have them saved in a
log file if those are needed but I dont understand where they are coming
from and why... Please help me