Re: [Circle] Problem with my new Guildmaster

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 11/07/96

you should be able to practice at ANY guildmaster if you can get to him,
(check this my tele the mort to another guildmaster)
are you sure you set the spec flag on the guildmaster? not the guild guard
flag by mistake?  you dont need to make a new spec proc for each
guildmaster, just the guildmaster spec proc works (on our mud it does at
least)
good luck
Bill
(p.s. we dont have a bard class, what kind of skills did you code for
yours?)